summertime and senior year
could life get any better?
Summertime will be quite busy for me.
- Cheerleading practice
- Cheerleading Camp (June 3-6)
- Girl's State (June 6-12)
- Yearbook Camp
- i'm sure something else will come along
I would like to say this is my last summer "together" with my friends. Next summer will be all about good-byes and getting ready for college. I can't wait to spend time with them and make summer 2010 the best yet.
My goals for this summer...
- Read at least three books, not including my summer reading.
- Complete my Beth Moore bible study
- Run consistently!
- Spend time with more friends
- To be EXTREMELY tan
- Apply to UTK (I can on August 1st!)
- Go on vacation somewhere new
- Finish all of summer work on time
- To make a list with Kalyn for our senior year :)
- laugh, love, live more
first picture of summer :)
p.s. my birthday is in eleven days, i can't wait!
until we meet again,