Monday, January 24, 2011

Lately

I'm a really bad blogger, like REALLY bad...

Now that cheerleading is over, I have no excuse not to blog. I have way too much time on my hands now. It's nice to have more energy. For the past seven months I've been so tired from throwing girls in the air, flipping, cheering, dancing, you know...all the fun stuff for cheerleaders? Red Bank High School's competition squad ended with a bang.....NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! Yes, that's right!  Ahhh, I can still remember the moment in awards. It only took the first syllable of the second place team to hear to realize we really did win. I'm so blessed that God gave me this team for my senior year!



I couldn't ask for a better life right now. I have everything I need...friends, family, love, and happiness. This feeling just gets better all the time.

-Taylor Raye :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, TRD! Sounds like your senior year is the best one yet!

    .mac :)

    ReplyDelete